Wednesday, April 22, 2015

day 22: just another day

When I do my evening routine right, I really do it right because man, oh man, is my body ready for bed! I'm looking at the clock and thinking how awesome it would be to be under my covers by 10:00pm.

So how's about we keep this short and sweet, shall we?

I hate to brag but it was another stellar day of "my time of the month" (note: not sarcasm) and I did all the relaxing things I needed to in order to capitalize on it.

The weather was disappointing. Colder and blustery, spitting rain, teaser sunshine. Colder tomorrow and not much warmer temperatures forecasted for the next week. That's certainly not how I'd prefer spring to be like but alas, it is what it is.

(I tend to let the weather influence my mood. Today's weather would've usually coincided with a sour puss outlook, but now I'm trying this thing where I don't let stuff like the weather significantly ruin my day. It's working.)

The food I ate was delicious (DUH) and I enjoyed my evening walk, even though it was cold and raw and started to rain on me near the end. What made it more bearable was the first ever episode of the Nom Nom Paleo podcast that I was listening to. It was thoroughly enjoyable and I look forward to next week's new episode. (Side note: I like their philosophy on Paleo eating. I can get on board with that.)

Now, as much as I'd enjoy chronicling every little detail of my day to you, my eyelids are heavy and I may start to fall asleep on the keyboard.

You'll know if that happens because all you'll see is probably:

lkjghjljlhljhadajkdhjhhnhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

This blog post hasn't been anything special, but then again, a full nine hours of sleep is totally worth it. Don't be offended, sleep ranks pretty hight on my list. Higher than staying up until midnight trying to write a witty blog entry, anyway.

So with that, I say "Buona notte, e sogni d'oro."

No comments:

Post a Comment